Every Husband’s Nightmare is a large gift shop exhibiting Oregon’s finest handmade goods, home decor, art, collectibles, and foods.
The show that you will always remember, with a name that you can’t forget. Most men are concerned about wives going shopping, some even say, ‘it’s a nightmare,’ so we decided to call it Every Husband’s Nightmare. It is a great place to do your gift shopping. We have a huge variety of handcrafted items that include everything imaginable from antiques to garden art. We hope that you will come and visit us. Husbands, you are welcome too!
Spring Show the week of April 25th
Monday 4 pm – 8 pm (preview night, early buying privileges with $3 donation)
Tuesday-Friday 10 am-8 pm
Saturday 10 am-5 pm
- Free admission
- 6,000 square feet of great gift ideas
- 2,000 – 3,000 visit the show each year
- Located at the Washington County Fair Complex, Hillsboro, OR
- Wingspan Event Center, conference room
- email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org